Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park has reopened its gates and offers new experiences designed to help guests connect with wildlife while staying safe and healthy….
It’s time to get out of the house and embark on an amazing NEW kind of FUN adventure!
Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park is Malaysia’s first interactive, boutique animal attraction that provides up- close and personal experiences to its visitors with more than 140 species and 82 species- specific exhibits featuring a diverse range of big cats, bears, birds, fishes, reptiles, mammals and more from all around the world, Wildlife Park covers 8 acres of lush greenery sectioned into Village, Rimba, Jungle Trail, Aviary, New World Monkey, Tigerland, White Lion Kingdom, Pet Village, Bird Savannah, Tree Top Terrace and the latest captivating attraction, ‘Tree Top Walk’.
It is my first time on the Tree Top Walk and I am seriously loving it…
The Tree Top Walk gives visitors a Tree Top experience of sub-tropical forests unlike any before, this latest attraction is a snaking elevated treetop pedestrian walkway spanning over 220 meters threading down the lush mountain via the Wildlife and Bird Aviary overlooking the lake with viewing and observation decks equipped with WIFI connectivity….
Naturally, the Covid-19 pandemic has caused a lot of havoc and changes in life and everyone has to comply with the new safety and health practices…
So, guests to Sunway Lagoon have to go through the new normal, which is checking in with MySejahtera App, practise social distancing and also required to use a face mask and apply hand sanitizer before interacting with the animals and to wash their hands with soap at the designated sinks thereafter each contact….
Sunway Lagoon happens to be one of the few places with a disinfectant chamber too, which is just before you enter the park…
The Wildlife Park premises will frequently be sanitised with staff consistently practicing bio security procedures equipped with protection gears while handling animals to prevent any contamination from human to animal and vice versa.
Do check out all the exciting activities happening at the Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park :
* Bird Photography (10:30am-11:30am, 12:30pm-1:30pm, 4:00pm-4:30pm)
Curious about wildlife photography? Capture stunning photos with our exotic birds at Rimba’s photo mount.
* Macaw Talk (12:00pm-12:30pm, 2:30pm-3:00pm, 4:30pm-5:00pm)
Meet the real Macaw and learn more about the colourful bird’s habitat, diet, breeding, and
* Behind The Scenes: Wildlife Kitchen (3:40pm-3:50pm)
Go behind the scenes into a fascinating place that takes care of many animal species.
* Horse Grooming Class (3:50pm-4:00pm)
If you love horses or are curious to know more about them, join our Ranger to learn tips and tricks on grooming, stables, and how to care for horses safely.
* Otter Talk (5:00pm-5:30pm)
Meet your significant Otter as you get up close and personal learning about these adorable furry critters.
Other highlights of Sunway Lagoon Wildlife Park include:
* ‘Animal Appearance’- Our presenters will introduce a few friendly animals at specific times of the day, commenting on their behaviour, character and its conservation.
* ‘Feeding sessions’- Several feeding sessions will be conducted throughout the day during specific times so that you can catch a glimpse of our animals having their meal. Feel free to ask the presenters to learn more about the animals.
* ‘Pet Village Activities’- Visitors are provided with vegetables to feed our rabbits, guinea pigs and Sulcata Tortoises all day long. Relive your childhood with your children in trying your luck at the longkang fishing area.
* ‘Jungle Trail’- Visitors are able to hike up this unique forested path and spot a variety of wild animals in their natural habitat out in the open.
Moreover, in conjunction to the reopening of Wildlife Park, guests will also be able to experience Meet and Greet sessions with Captain Quack and Friends as well as the cast of Nickelodeon characters, SpongeBob, Patrick, Dora, Boots and Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles…
With food and beverage selections from outlets such as Cube Pizza, Subway, Marrybrown, Nestle Ice Cream, Malaysia Local Delight Street Food and various fun inpark activities such as Tale of Mount Berapi, Stilt Performances, Mini Ping Pong, Free kick and Takeaway Garden, get ready to have a memorable New Kind of Fun Adventure from 13th June onwards!
Priced at RM69 (Walk-In Adult) / RM49 (Walk-In Child) and RM49 (MyKad and Online Adult) / RM39 (MyKad and Online Child) applicable for Malaysians & Non-Malaysians, what are you waiting for?
For more information, kindly visit www.sunwaylagoon.com or